PB Marked Parts Wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PB Marked Parts Wanted

I have a FRK PB Beretta receiver I'm trying to get parts for. I have the following PB marked items: bolt, clip latch gas cylinder assembly, forward handguard with cap (PB marked), lower handguard clip, barrel 1955. butt plate on a Danish return stock, trigger guard. I'm looking for a trigger group (housing, hammer, safety, trigger) PB marked, op rod, sight assembly, bullet guide, follower, follower arm, op rod catch.

I'll trade or purchase (within reason) outright. I've been pulling parts from my 70 M1s but don't have all of the parts I need.

Thanks!

I have a PB rear site base. excellent cond.

Comment

Do you want to trade or sell? If trade, what are you looking for?

Comment

Sorry, sold fri on cmp. gone.

Comment

Thanks for keeping me in mind! I only get on the forums every now and then because of work. Besides, "high tech" when I was growing up was two tin cans and a string! It took me 10 minutes just to figure out how to open the message.
          Glenn

Comment

I've got a PB follower Arm.

Scott

Comment

I've got to start looking at this site more frequently! I've been tied up with work and other issues and completely forgot I had registered. IF you still have it, what would you want for the follower arm? Trade/cash?
              And again, I'm sorry for not responding sooner.
              Glenn

Comment

Working...
              X