This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB SMLE Barreled receivers

If anyone has any SMLE barreled receivers or actions in good shape they would be willing to part with I might be interested. As of right now I will not consider Ishapore made rifles. Only British or Australian. Barrel doesn’t have to be perfect, just a decent shooter barrel. Some pitting is fine. Receiver needs to be as rust pit free as possible, no need to have any finish left. I intended on refinishing it anyway since this will be a project. Send me a PM or message me here anytime. Thanks!

I have what you seek. Barreled receiver. I’ll try to get you a photo soon but it’s at my nephews house in another town. I think it is parkerized.
    Last edited by Beltfed; 01-04-2021, 04:14 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Great. Just PM me and we can swap emails.

Comment

I’m going to see him Tuesday if it’s no raining. I will try and get him to remember to get it.

Comment

Thank you sir. No rush. I appreciate it

Comment

Here you go, I have no price point so what do you think it’s worth. Some pitting but I’ve shot worse. 1940 marked and matching number barrel.
            Attached Files

Comment

More pics.
              Attached Files

Comment

Would $90 be acceptable to you? Let me know what shipping costs would be roughly and we can factor that in as well. She looks great!

Comment

Deal made and rifle received. Beautiful example that will be going together this weekend. Many thanks to Beltfed. Great person to deal with. Mods feel free to close.

Comment

Working...
                  X