Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB MISO Lens for M1

12/06/20 UPDATE
    Picked one up from Creedmoor from their last sale (thanks jak). No longer looking.
    Jon
    Last edited by TJT; 12-06-2020, 06:48 PM.

"jak and 1 other responded" is a message to me in messages. For some reason the forum gremlins won't let me access the answer to my WTB ad. Will jak and 1 other (whomever you are) please repost your responses here so that I may see them? I've contacted the mods as per the message instructions (3 times even) and they haven't responded to my inquiry.
    Just for the record, thanks for the heads up, jak, on Creedmoor having them on sale. I ordered one last week and it has arrived. I'm out of town until tomorrow but looking forward anxiously to trying it out. Picked up a NM front sight last week gratis. I'll be in touch.
    Thanks, Gents.
    Jon

Comment

Jon, I realize too that there is a glitch in the forum messaging system. If you go to your "profile", then "activities", you will see your latest posts and messages.
      That is how I found your response to the message I sent to you. I never got a "notification" that you responded.
      I'm glad to help and hope the MISO lens works for you.
      John

Comment

Jon,
        Like Jak, the box in your profile for receiving notifications when receiving PMs was unchecked. It may have been a default in the last system upgrade, not sure. At any rate, I'll send you a test PM now.
        Thanks,
        --Brian
        Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Working...
        X