This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Sale: Korean M2 ball ammo, 300 rds

Price Reduction, now $150 -- For Sale: 15 boxes of 20 rds (300 total) of Korean M2, 30-06 ball ammo in 50 cal ammo can. Reference photos enclosed. Asking $200 plus actual shipping if outside of DFW area. Will meet you half way if you live in the DFW area to deliver. Primers are sealed and headstamp is 1975. Payment via USPS money order or cash if local. Please contact me for any questions. Ammo is ready to go. Thanks for looking. John H, Ft. Worth, TX
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TXShooter; 04-17-2020, 11:53 PM. Reason: Price reduced

Hey Texas shooter did you sell your ammo?

Comment

If AJ does not buy it all I will take some.

Comment

Sold? I would like to buy

Comment

It's probably long gone gentlemen, the OP hasn't been on the forum for 8 months....
          m14brian

Comment

Well after talking to a few gun shops, I think I may have run this guy down. TX shooter. He has some, buy not selling at this time, according to gun shop in Hurst Texas. Like I said he may not be the trooper that posted, our group is a tight knit group of Troopers all great guys, with the current situation at hand.

Comment

Do your homework on Korean M2Ball

Comment

Ya Lieutenant I know it’s corrosive, If I shoot it, got a hold of 60 rounds 6 rounds turned out to be 308 I don’t think that was corrosive but I use .ammonia and water to clean the Barrel if I shoot it, and I did in my 1903, never did in my old Garand, gave the 308 rounds to a hunting buddy, he shoots a Remington auto carbine in 308. AJ

Comment

There are known and probably even unknown lots of non corrosive Korean which are bad, split cases ,ruptures etc. Head stamp PS
                  Last edited by Orlando; 12-23-2020, 07:39 PM.

Comment

I’ve purchased Korean M1 carbine ammo that is non corrosive. I’ve shot roughly 2000 rounds of it without an issue.
                    Note.... I did have to go they them and clean the crud and blemish off of them prior to shooting. It’s usually roughly 50-100 in a can of 9 bandoliers (1080 rounds).

Comment

Ya I’ve learned the hard way, what goes on at gun shows. Buyer be ware and inspect what you buy if possible before you lay down that cash. Years ago I made that mistake, I bought what I was told was Greek ammo,but it was not, all Greek. 2 Bandoliers, If I recall that incident should have been 3 Bandoliers. The loose 60 rounds were Korean 30/06 with some 308 mixed in. A few weeks ago a Trooper friend, we fire at the range,bought at a gun show, what he thought was 30/06 and most of it was 308. He was also told it was Greek ammo. I think we can move the 308 know another Trooper that has a Garand Navy 308, haven’t seen him sense this covid stuff started. HNY AJ

Comment

email me [email protected],,,thanks

Comment

Working...
                        X