Lake City and Greek M2 Ball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lake City and Greek M2 Ball

Shipping is at buyer's method and expense. Cross Posted.

$560 30-06 M1 Garand - M2 Ball 280 Rd Can in 8 rd clips - Lake City
    $600 30-06 M1 Garand - M2 Ball 15x 20 rd Boxes - Lake City
    $448 30-06 M1 Garand - 4x 48 rd M2 Ball Bandoleers on Garand Enblock Clips (Greek Ammo) + 4 add'l loaded clips (224 rds total)
    $960 30-06 M1 Garand - M2 Ball 480 rd Crate Greek HXP67

Message your e-mail address for more pictures of anything listed. Open to offers on multiples.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by OHEngineer; 02-09-2021, 05:36 AM.

how does one order from this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeniner View Post
      how does one order from this site?
      He is a private seller, just PM the member in the original post (OHEngineer) click on his profile, then it will give some buttons, just click "private message" on the 2nd line then give him your email and then let him know what you want and work out payment arrangements. He is selling at really fair prices right now, if I was in the market I would buy it ALL in one swing.
      m14brian

Comment

OHEngineer, i messaged you a couple of weeks back. Please respond if you have anything left.

Thank you,

Comment

Sorry folks, posted this a while ago and forgot about it. I was not getting any e-mail notifications about responses or messages. Still have all the ammo listed, obviously prices are different from a year ago. Will update when I have a better idea of value, so far I cannot find any for sale to get a current price.

EDIT: Looks like this is selling on Gunbroker for $1.20-2.00/round for auctions still in progress. Most likely going to list it there. That said, I am open to offers, just add @woh.rr.com to my handle for my e-mail since I am not getting notifications from this site.
          Last edited by OHEngineer; 01-31-2021, 09:42 AM.

Comment

I'd like to buy the lake city ammo; how many rds.?
            Thanks,
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Vanhook1 View Post
              I'd like to buy the lake city ammo; how many rds.?
              Thanks,
              [email protected]
              E-mailed you.

Comment

Working...
              X