Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joesarno
    replied
    I just cleaned all the grease out last week so I know it’s not that, I’ll have to check the pin again. It looked ok but I really didn’t pay that much attention...

Leave a comment:

• RDS
    replied
    Take the bolt apart it maybe packed with grease. Or someone snipped off the firing pin tip.

Leave a comment:

• Joesarno
    replied
    So I took it to the range Friday, click click no boom, gonna have to replace firing pin and spring like I did on 1903 I think, weird though no mark on shell casing...... 1903 made a small dent...thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• Phil McGrath
    replied
    Originally posted by Joesarno View Post
    Good to shoot though right? Replaced around WWII?
    Yes it is a replacement stock from WWII and its more than good enough too shoot with. Enjoy it.

Leave a comment:

• Joesarno
    replied
    Good to shoot though right? Replaced around WWII?

Leave a comment:

• Phil McGrath
    replied
    Originally posted by RDS View Post
    Manufacture is Remington. The barrel is a WWII Johnson Automatic replacement. 3GM-k is a rebuild stamp.
    I agree, but I think 3GM-k was tracked down too General Motors-Kelvenator division???

Leave a comment:

• Joesarno
    replied
    Here it is all cleaned up, can’t wait to shoot....

Leave a comment:

• Joesarno
    replied
    Awesome. Ty. Pictures when I get it a;l back together 😁

Leave a comment:

• RDS
    replied
    You got a great deal.

Leave a comment:

• Joesarno
    replied
    I figured as much, ball park 500 maybe? I only paid 300 for it, wondering if I got a good deal?

Leave a comment:

• RDS
    replied
    I have a Winchester just like your Remington. WWII rebuilds are not worth what a straight WW1 is worth. That said a WWII rebuild is a leget WWII combat weapon. It documented
    1917 were issued to US rear troops and artillery units in North Africa in the beginning of the war.

Leave a comment:

• Joesarno
    replied
    Ok ty. In your o-inion. What’s the worth?

Leave a comment:

• RDS
    replied
    Manufacture is Remington. The barrel is a WWII Johnson Automatic replacement. 3GM-k is a rebuild stamp.

Leave a comment:

• Joesarno
    replied
    Here are some photos, I hope you can see, but there is a JA and looks like a little bomb on front of barrel, a P under hand grip, and 3GM-k on stock as well.

Leave a comment:

• RDS
    replied
    Receiver ring is stamped with makers name and serial number. A far as the barrel, maker and date stamped behind rear sight on the barrel.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X