Midway Has M1 Carbines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Midway Has M1 Carbines

Midway has started to advertise the M1 Carbines they will be selling. The M1 Carbines came from the Italian Police. As "Police Guns" they were importable. They are not cheap and reportedly there is a lot of them.

If the pictures are any indication of the carbines to be sold, they appear to be in good shape.
    Looking for SA bayonet 1045220

Comment

Any forum members order any?

Comment

The price was way higher than I expected, especially for an import. After reading the comments on the CMP forum the carbines sold out quickly.
        Looking for SA bayonet 1045220

Comment

I agree that the prices were on the very high side. I did not notice any Inlands or Winchesters listed.

Comment

Nope. My one and only carbine is an IP. I already have the Holy Grail. No more needed.
            Jon

Comment

My kid bought two. One was a Saginaw mixmaster, and the other was a Winchester, fully original. Hard to believe, correct wood and all.

Comment

Many years ago I bought a Korean return, made by IBM. It was beat-up looking but an excellent shooter. I sold it off when CT began banning "high-capacity" magazines and modern weapons, I hardly used it by that point anyway. I do miss it, but not enough to pay for a replacement.
                The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
                The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Working...
                X