My main shooters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My main shooters

Two of my M1As, my 1st and 2nd I ever bought.
    The top one is a Standard in OD, the bottom is Miss September 2014 in black, heavy barreled custom with U.S. Optics scope.
    m14brian

Last edited by m14brian; 07-07-2015, 05:35 PM.

Holy cow, Brian......those are super nice!!!
    Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Yep very nice!

Comment

Thanks guys!
        The black one still need some tuning, but the scope is freaking awesome. 600 yards on a man size target is cake. It also has an adjustable Rader trigger group on a TRW housing which is fantastic. I have about 200 rounds on it so far, and about 2,000 rounds on the green Standard. Still waiting for the extractors to break lol.
        m14brian

Comment

Now you better get yourself a Garand.......... :>>
          Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Devil View Post
            Now you better get yourself a Garand.......... :>>
            I've thought about it lately.....As well as the other battle rifles, but that will come in time. The thought of doing a real collection has haunted me again, a 1903, 11917 Enfield, M1 Garand, M1 Carbine. But the $$$$ . Seeing all of the nice rifles on here has sparked my interest. You know how picky I am though. I will start a thread on it and ask some questions. But for now I gotta get the 3 or 4 M1As I'm keeping squared away 110% then I can think about those. The problem also is, my NIW parts addiction lol.
            m14brian

Comment

I forgot one, I'd also like a M1941 Johnson, but those are $$$$$. The last one I saw was $8000. I don't know what the average going price is but that was rough seeing that.
              m14brian

Comment

Working...
              X