Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Starship Troopers and other space cadets. M14 in Rogue chassis with ACOG.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Starship Troopers and other space cadets. M14 in Rogue chassis with ACOG.

Saw someone looking for one of these chassis so I had to dig this one out of hibernation. If the rain stops later I may just shoot some steel.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Rogue 2.jpg Views:	5 Size:	289.0 KB ID:	28927 Click image for larger version  Name:	Rogue 3.jpg Views:	5 Size:	285.5 KB ID:	28928 Click image for larger version  Name:	Rogue Atomic 1.jpg Views:	5 Size:	223.3 KB ID:	28929
    NF1E
    Staff Sergeant
    Last edited by NF1E; 04-01-2021, 05:22 PM.

If it had the underbarrel grenade launcher, it would be good on xenomorphs too.

Comment

I kind of like this HK caseless rifle too, there are three 30 rd magazines on this rifle, top magazine is the one being used plus two extra magazines on each side of the fore-end. I have a nice sight picture too. Click image for larger version

Name:	dscn1420_0011.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	767.4 KB
ID:	28955

Comment

Looks almost like enough volume inside the upper handguard for a grenade launcher.
        The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
        The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
          Looks almost like enough volume inside the upper handguard for a grenade launcher.
          Great place to warm a meatball grinder for snacking on the range.

Comment

Working...
          X