Fulton project rifle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fulton project rifle.

Been having a ball in my shop this morning moving optics around different rifles. Current project is getting ready to install my OSS suppressor one of my Fulton builds. Fulton receiver, picked up and Camp Perry a few years ago, Bula Bolt, Bula 19.5 med weight NM barrel with Epsilon 7.62 muzzle brake on an adapter to 5/8 x 24 with front sight dovetail. H&R op rod and trigger group, gas system is usgi. Sitting in an AG composits chassis with S7 bipod and XLR adjustable butt stock. Set another Hi-Lux M-40 3 - 9 repro scope on a Bassett low mount. Waiting on more OSS adapters for more rifles. Whatta Hobby!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Fulton 1.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	26301 Click image for larger version

Name:	Fulton 2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	205.9 KB
ID:	26302

Cool rifle, I love that chassis stock. I didn't know you had that when I suggested the VLTOR, the AG composites stock is stronger. Nice project!
    m14brian

Comment

It's funny Brian, I have tons of stuff hanging around the shop. Every once in awhile I get a hair up my butt and try something different. I think I have two Viltor chassis that came off SAI rifles , one loaded with a full rail and a Socom II with the shorter one. Known as the cheesegraters, they are really a crappy design.

Comment

I got my VLTOR stock about 8 years ago on a rifle I bought for a steal, and you know that was before the much better designs came out. I found them actually to be nicely balanced and nice handling on shorter M14s, I was talking about the USGI rear portion of the stock mated to an AR type collapsible buttstock, forget about the cheesegrater front rails lol. They are nowhere near as strong as that AG composites stock though, that thing is sweet, I regret not getting one honestly.

But it is cool to try different things, you are always coming up with cool stuff!
        m14brian

Comment

Yep, since I retired and have the time, I just love doing different variations of the M14. Keeps me out of trouble.

Comment

Working...
          X