H&R Punisher nearing completion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H&R Punisher nearing completion.

The Punisher will get a chance to meet it's new OSS HD-Magnum TI suppressor this afternoon.
    Receiver is Bula/H&R with all H&R Parts except the barrel which is Bula 16" ultra with 5/8-24 suppressor ready.
    Scope is Hi-Lux M-40 on IDF optics mount. Muzzle device is OSS brake/adapter. Stock is usgi with one of Hawk's Ambi kits installed. Whatta Hobby!

Click image for larger version

Name:	H&R Punisher 2.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	164.3 KB
ID:	26247 Click image for larger version

Name:	H&R Punisher 3.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	161.9 KB
ID:	26248 Click image for larger version

Name:	H&R Punisher 4.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	180.6 KB
ID:	26249
    Attached Files

Suppressor installed.

Name:	Bula ultra 5.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	278.1 KB
ID:	26251 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bula ultra 6.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	272.3 KB
ID:	26252

Comment

That's a great looking rifle. I bet it's fun to shoot!
      m14brian

Comment

You betcha. I think all weapons are fun to shoot.

Comment

Yes Sir, but some more than others! I bet that would turn some heads at the local public range.
          m14brian

Comment

I haven't shot at a public range in almost 30 years and don't miss it at all. So nice to be able to go out to 300 yds on my own property. I shoot mainly 100 and 150 for my own enjoyment.

Comment

I don't blame you, I hear the horror stories of the gangsta types and those not concerned with safety. Thank God that hasn't permeated my local range yet. My father in law in Ohio has a backyard range to 100 yards, but where we are is too populated for that so I have to go out in the middle of nowhere, private range, or public membership range. You don't have to be bothered with the guy with the .338 Lapua with a muzzle brake right next to you either lol.
              m14brian

Comment

Been working on and off since last fall on this project. Rifle is home build using an H&R/ Bula Defense Systems receiver with H&R bolt, op rod and trigger group. Barrel is a Bula Defense Systems 16" suppressor ready with their unitized gas system. Hope to get the OSS suppressor out of the clink soon. Put her in a used painted heavy fiberglass stock from the PX today and installed one of Hawk's fine kits. Magpul bipod is attached with a Versapod rail. Scope is a Redfield repro 3-9 sitting in an IDF mount and rings. Hope to be getting the OSS suppressor out of the clink soon. Whatta Hobby!

Name:	H&R Punisher coming along..jpg
Views:	39
Size:	195.5 KB
ID:	29794 Click image for larger version

Name:	H&R Punisher coming along1.jpg
Views:	29
Size:	166.9 KB
ID:	29795

Comment

Funny that you call it “the punisher”. The lower gun deck of the U.S.S. Constitution (old Ironsides) had 32 pounders called “punishers”.

Comment

Name:	Punisher 4.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	138.5 KB
ID:	29807 Click image for larger version

Name:	H&R utility rifle 7.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	163.1 KB
ID:	29806

Comment

Nice touches! It'll get a matching painted handguard for the fiberglass stock right?
                      m14brian

Comment

I painted one white last night for a start.

Comment

Working...
                        X