• Time
  • Show
Clear All

M14 in 450 Bushmaster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Boyds stock 4.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	329.6 KB
ID:	27427 Don't see many of these around. Just tweaking the one I have had for a couple of years and loading up some 250 gn FTX bullets. Whatta Hobby!

Click image for larger version  Name:	450 Bushmaster 1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	111.1 KB ID:	27425 Click image for larger version  Name:	450 Bushmaster 2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	194.4 KB ID:	27426
    Last edited by NF1E; 01-23-2021, 11:20 AM.

Photo of 450s in a standard M14 mag and another of 450s next to .308 for comparison. Click image for larger version

Name:	450 Bushmaster 4.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	104.9 KB
ID:	27449 Click image for larger version

Name:	450 Bushmaster 5.jpg
Views:	87
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	27450

Comment

This is a great brush-thumper! In purgatory (CT) I carried a Garand around with 180gr handloads to deal with bear and moose charges on my land. That 450 would have been far better if I could own it, but it was BANNED there.
      The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
      The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
        This is a great brush-thumper! In purgatory (CT) I carried a Garand around with 180gr handloads to deal with bear and moose charges on my land. That 450 would have been far better if I could own it, but it was BANNED there.
        Where in CT would it be banned? Straight wall case is legal to hunt with here in my part of CT.

Comment

The platform might be restricted, the magazine surely is.

Comment

The platform might be restricted, the magazine surely is.
            We were allowed to declare magazines of any capacity at one time. They are completely legal to use provided we do not load them beyond the state allowed 10 rnds.

Comment

After someone tried to call down a "red flag" confiscation on me I'd had it and moved out of the northeast altogether. When the police investigated, I'd supposedly threatened a friend who called it "BS" so no confiscation. The friend told me about it afterward. That was the last straw after the vandalism, lies about my work and harassment by leftists that got so bad, the company moved me out of the plant for my own safety.

Comment

Wow. Sorry to hear that. You musta be one bad sumbtch to deal with. What part of CT was that?

Comment

Actually most folks say I'm reasonable and easy to get along with. I am a conservative. The few folks who did all this are hard leftists. It's a warning to everyone else of the demonic hatred, malice and violence coming from the left.

Comment

Good for you. I would be on your side of the river.

Comment

After someone tried to call down a "red flag" confiscation on me I'd had it and moved out of the northeast altogether. When the police investigated, I'd supposedly threatened a friend who called it "BS" so no confiscation. The friend told me about it afterward. That was the last straw after the vandalism, lies about my work and harassment by leftists that got so bad, the company moved me out of the plant for my own safety.
                      The idiots who pulled that crap need a serious butt stomping.
                      Even signing their emails and home addresses up for serious spam mailings all the time and redoing it from time to time to be sure it sticks would be just compensation. They'd never know how it happened. But that's if you have the magazine drop out cards and such available, plus a little time. Just an idea.

Comment

"Vengeance is Mine says the Lord. I will repay". And I've seen it happen. In the end, working from home established a record of being a reliable offsite/remote worker. When I retired and shifted to part time, then moved to WV, I was able to remain employed. So it all worked out for the better, and I'm in a deeply red state. Eventually the culprit(s) will pay for what they did with interest. I'm better off now.

Comment

Working...
                        X