Fundraiser to Support Costs of Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fundraiser to Support Costs of Forum

Hi guys. Is there something we could do maybe one a month or even quarterly to support the admin team with the costs of the forum?

Maybe some sort of raffle for parts or something where all profits go to forum costs?
    I'd be happy to donate a few parts for it. Could to it via PayPal. Select a long time serving member to be in charge of the funds - maybe someone from admin team. $10 a pop for a select bunch of parts.

Just an Idea!

Scott

If Brian needs help would be glad to pitch in

Comment

Me as well if ever needed. I don't mean to speak for Brian S. but I believe he prefers to just pay for it himself and doesn't want it to cost members anything, which is very cool and generous. That said I would also offer to kick in some dough to get the extreme theme we've talked about for a while. I know it takes a lot of work and time behind the scenes to keep it up which is probably why he hasn't been on as much.
      m14brian

Comment

Count me in.

Comment

Count me in………the best M1 forum on the web and we need to support it!

Keep em’ shooting!

Comment

Found a stickied thread on the P38 forum where some of the top experts there cobbled together a rare P38 “Fake” and auctioned it (they made it abundantly clear this was a fake and showed the process and all parties involved). It was a beautifully done example and it was sold at auction with the proceeds going to run the forum. Maybe we could do something like that except with an M1. Have various members contribute parts to help build a Rifle to sell then use the funds as a donation to the forum. Just a suggestion

Comment

That would be good!

Scott

Comment

Hi all,
                I greatly appreciate this thread, and all the comments and suggestions.
                For now, however, I'm happy to pay for the forum out of my own pocket each month to keep it running and each year for the domain name lease.
                This forum has grown quite a lot over the last seven years!

Cheers to you all that make it worthwhile each month by posting and using this platform.

----Brian
                Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Devil View Post
                  Hi all,
                  I greatly appreciate this thread, and all the comments and suggestions.
                  For now, however, I'm happy to pay for the forum out of my own pocket each month to keep it running and each year for the domain name lease.
                  This forum has grown quite a lot over the last seven years!

Cheers to you all that make it worthwhile each month by posting and using this platform.

----Brian
                  It is literally the best forum for M1 Collectors. My only issue is that I seem to have subscribed to random posts and am unsure how to stop this? It days I have no subscriptions, yet I get notifications about ammo and reloading and thats the last thing I need🤣

Scott

Comment

Working...
                  X