Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, I'm dumb. What is this favicon?
    Still no banner.
    I wonder if it has to do with the internet server or something technical, maybe the op system of our computers. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, I don't think I will ever "upgrade" to Windows 8. I will just install this in my new computer when I get it, I have the disc and the number.
    m14brian

Comment

Originally posted by m14brian View Post
      Ok, I'm dumb. What is this favicon?
      Still no banner.
      I wonder if it has to do with the internet server or something technical, maybe the op system of our computers. I'm running Windows 7 Ultimate, I don't think I will ever "upgrade" to Windows 8. I will just install this in my new computer when I get it, I have the disc and the number.
      m14brian
      The favicon is the small image that's next to a website saved in your favorites and / or next to the website's address in your toolbar at the top of your page.

I'll work more on this tomorrow.......is your time still one hour off? If so, is it one hour behind or ahead??
      Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Yes, 1 hour behind exactly.
        I don't see any little icon by the web address, now I know what you're talking about. Sorry.
        m14brian

Comment

What computer are you running Jersey Devil, you got something high speed?
          m14brian

Comment

Originally posted by m14brian View Post
            What computer are you running Jersey Devil, you got something high speed?
            m14brian
            No, I'm using an old Dell Inspiron E1505 laptop from about 10 years ago. It's a dinosaur, and shuts down as soon as I pull the plug out of the wall!! LOL
            Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Working...
            X