Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello, new member from CA (soon to be another state) here. My dad was a huge fan of WWII history and loved the M1 Garand. When he passed in 2019, I inherited his "Garand". I just recently dug it out of the safe and, unfortunately, figured out that is a SAI replica. The bug bit and I am now putting together the documents to purchase a service grade M1 from CMP. I have been enjoying learning more about the Garand and am definitely understanding my dad's enthusiasm with it. Looking forward to learning more here.

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome !!!!!
      Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

Welcome from the SoCal desert!
        m14brian

Comment

Welcome! Hope your escape is to Free America!

Comment

Originally posted by MRusan View Post
            Welcome! Hope your escape is to Free America!
            Yes, we are definitely researching red states to move to. Just have to finish a few more years of work until I can retire.

Comment

Originally posted by HappyCloud41 View Post

Yes, we are definitely researching red states to move to. Just have to finish a few more years of work until I can retire.
              We are on the same path with probably a couple more years left too. I hung out with some old car guys this morning, there was 5 of them, 3 are leaving to AZ and AR within a couple months. I hear the same thing all the time. I can only hope wherever we all go, it is truly to real conservative states to help tip the balance further right to avoid the fiasco that CA has become and we can live in relative freedom, not what we've been tolerating for the last 30 years. Imagine in 10 years how many more hundreds of thousands of gun guys and conservatives will be leaving CA! Good luck in your search. I'm picking based on best gun state and somewhat on climate, want to be in the mountains.
              m14brian

Comment

Working...
              X