New user here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New user here

Hello everyone! My name is Noah, I am 18 years old, and am from Pennsylvania. My primary interest US Military history. I collect gear and uniforms from WWII all the way up to Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003 and almost everything in between. I am 18 as of two weeks ago and with that comes the ability to legally purchase and own rifles. Being a major WWII enthusiast for the past 7-8 years, I decided to go big with my first firearm to own when my dad said that there was an M1 Garand in the local gun shop, not two days after my 18th birthday. Needless to say, I was a VERY happy boy that night. As previously mentioned, I am a major WWII enthusiast, however I never really dig that deep into the details of the weapons used. I've been doing lots of research lately and thought it would benefit me to join the M1 Garand forum. So here I am! I really look forward to talking with people who also share a passion for history and share information with each other. Ill see you all in the forums!

Welcome to the forum. It's great to see someone your age showing an interest in Us Military history. Post some pictures of your garand.
    Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

Welcome in from SoCal young man!
      m14brian

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by jak View Post
          Welcome to the forum. It's great to see someone your age showing an interest in Us Military history. Post some pictures of your garand.
          I just made a post about my M1 in the WW2 Garands section.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from eastern Pa. If you are not a member I suggest you join he NRA. The NRA magazine American Rifleman has had a lot of articles on WWII weapons. Feel free to post any questions you have as there are many members here with a wealth of knowledge.
            Last edited by RDS; 12-04-2020, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RDS View Post
              Welcome to the forum from eastern Pa. If you not a member I suggest you join he NRA. The NRA magazine American Rifleman has had a lot of articles on WWII weapons. Feel free to post any questions you have as there are many members here with a wealth of knowledge.
              Thanks from central PA!

Comment

Pretty cool story, I always enjoyed being with you young ones you were so egar to learn. Salute and welcome AJ

Comment

Originally posted by AJ Brink View Post
                  Pretty cool story, I always enjoyed being with you young ones you were so egar to learn. Salute and welcome AJ
                  Thanks for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome from Cleveland Ohio. I’m loving the history of the Garand and M1 Carbines. Just need to pick up War Baby now.

Comment

Originally posted by Beezer View Post
                      Welcome from Cleveland Ohio. I’m loving the history of the Garand and M1 Carbines. Just need to pick up War Baby now.
                      Thanks! Welcome to you as well!

Comment

Welcome to the addiction!!
                        Thanks for taking the time to stop by and join us.
                        Enjoy your stay here.
                        Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Working...
                        X