Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First time Garand Owner in Ireland

Hi Folks.
    I've just fulfilled a dream and added a Garand to my rifle collection. It an Italian rifle made by Beretta. Extremely difficult to find M1's over here and when you do, they tend to be European... Still, if the quality is anything like that of my Beretta Shotguns, then it'll surely be a good one!

Looking forward to the forum.

Regards from Ireland!

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. Beretta made M1 Garands are excellent and are on par with US military M1 Garands. You have a good one. Please feel free to post photos.

Comment

I'm waiting anxiously for the postman to bring my license so that I can collect it from the dealer. We have to license each firearm individually over here which is a pain. So I can go to the store and handle it but I can't take it home until the license arrives..... Any day now! Photos definitely to follow. Thanks for your welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome from California!
            m14brian

Comment

Welcome aboard from Louisiana in the U.S! Glad to have a fellow Irishman with us!

Comment

Welcome aboard from Texas! Please post pictures when you can. Is this an active rifle or a demilled version?

Comment

Thanks for the welcomes.... It's an active rifle. Spent a few days detail stripping and greasing her. Found some blobs of cosmoline inside. Lightly refinishing the timber also... Took her out to the range yesterday to stretch her legs. Enjoyed the experience. Kicks so gently compared with my .303.... Will get pics up soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X