Tulpehocken Rifle & Pistol Club CMP meet June 6, 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tulpehocken Rifle & Pistol Club CMP meet June 6, 2021

The TR&PC will hold a high powered CMP shoot on D-Day, Sunday June 6, 2021 at our Berger Rd range near Pine Grove, Schuylkill County, PA. Bring your garand, carbine, Enfield, K-31, mauser, etc
    CMP Course B will be used. Match starts at 1 PM .......weather permitting.

Map
    https://www.google.com/maps/place/Tu....3654652?hl=en
    Last edited by jak; 05-30-2021, 09:31 AM.

jak were you able to attend? If so was it well attended?

Comment

I was at WWII weekend at Reading watching the B-17, B-25, P-51, jeeps, trucks, re-enactors, etc. Usually we have 8-10 shooters at the event.
      Last edited by jak; 06-11-2021, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• RDS
        RDS commented
        Editing a comment
        Reading Air show is one of the best. We used to attend until it got so I could no longer walk it. My wife's father was the top turret gunner on a B24 flying out of northern Australian doing bombing runs on the Malaysian oil fields. She loved to watch the B24 fly. Many years ago a B24 flew into ABE airport in Allentown Pa. I took her to see it. She told the crew about her father and his almost dying in a crash on take off doing a bombing run. They then gave her a full tour of the plane including letting her climb into the top turret. Her father died when he was 55 and she was 19. He died from a brain tumor caused from the headed injury he suffered in the B24 crash 30 some years earlier.

• jak
        jak commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing
    Working...
    X