AR15 site deplatformed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AR15 site deplatformed

Thought this news was important considering all of the other banning going on.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/01/12...t-explanation/

That's F'n bull crap. These scumbags have gone way over the line. They are just dividing the country further every day, but it's on them and we won't forget. Hopefully, our side will get some friendly permanent solutions,
    m14brian

Comment

Amazon and google have just done the same thing to social media Parler...which is popular with conservatives.

https://www.komando.com/social-media...ent=2021-01-11
      Looking for SA bayonet 1045220

Comment

Originally posted by m14brian View Post
        That's F'n bull crap. These scumbags have gone way over the line. They are just dividing the country further every day, but it's on them and we won't forget. Hopefully, our side will get some friendly permanent solutions,
        m14brian
        It took the bloodshed of many patriots to make this great country and I hope and pray it doesn't take more to save her and to preserve our God-given birthrights. No one has the authority to take those from us. I believe there's a tipping point where Americans will have had enough of politicians (from both parties) further stripping our freedoms. As ready as I am to stand and fight for my rights, I sure hope this gets turned around before we get to that point.
        Last edited by olddog; 01-13-2021, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Wake up call to the Mods here.........,better be prepared and looking for alternatives. I doubt they will try it with “old gun” forums or not, but best be prepared. I could say a few choice words at this time, but find it wise to keep my mouth shut. As Teddy Roosevelt said, “speak softly and carry a big stick”.

Comment

The "non compliant" news has multiple stories of the left expressing hatred for us and a determination to silence and eradicate us. The threat is real and the hatred is demonic. The "red" states will probably resist to varying degrees and new services will be generated for the demand from conservatives. Right now it's a cold civil war but it's a conflict nonetheless.
            The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
            The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

For the time being, we are safe here. In fact, my hosting service just upped my bandwidth......imagine that!
              Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Working...
              X