Nevr-Dull useful for maintainance?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevr-Dull useful for maintainance?

I used Nevr-Dull on my rifle. It worked great for removing rust and stuff. However, some white residue started showing up in the ‘in betweens’ or crevices of the rifle. Ie the notches in the range dial or the connection between the hold carrier and the bit that sticks out. (I’m very knowledgeable about the names as you can tell) If anyone knows how to remove this, I would be very happy to hear a solution. thanks

Hi Trev074: ya I get the same results using another brand of rust remover, I remove the white power by using touline, and then use Remington oil it’s a spray to store my 1903, and soon I will have my M-1 Garand. Probably disassemble it, inspect it, do a good cleaning then use the Remington oil and grease with Lubriplate. Some guys do different stuff, not to offend, any time I remove rust I try to use a brass brush and Hoppies. My 1903 Barrel is really clean but when I store, I use Remington spray to preserve, even in the barrel. My pine box for storage with distillates to control the humity.

Comment

Working...
    X