Iron sight practice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron sight practice.

Tried a little iron sight this morning with 3 different rifles. Guess I can't blame them for not getting 10x. Same score with all three, 100-7x. Shot off my table with a rest. All in all pretty happy for shooting at that dark fuzzy cloud at 100 yds.

Click image for larger version

Name:	3 rifles..jpg
Views:	151
Size:	162.0 KB
ID:	31526

Nice shooting!
    m14brian

Comment

Thanks, I do try.

Comment

I'm looking forward to getting on rifle again. I am focused on pistol, taking classes right now so I need to keep on it until I'm supposed to be done at the end of the year.
        m14brian

Comment

I'd be happy with those scores.
          Jon

Comment

Those are some good groups for 100 yards irons swapping rifles... I'm kind of jelous to be honest. Good on ya, that's freakin cool!

Comment

Scratch that, more than jelous, looked at my targets from last weekend, you win.

Comment

Nice shooting. Which of those 74 M14s did you use??? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by 1563621 View Post
                  Nice shooting. Which of those 74 M14s did you use??? LOL

Wouldn't really make a difference. All of my rifles shoot that good or better. All I can tell you is that all of the groups shot that particular day were builds using Bula parts and barrels that were recently put together. As they break in, they usually do a bit better. All are capable of 10x, it's the shooter that is the weak link here.

Comment

Here's a composite of a 200 yd target I shot a couple of months ago after a front sight R&R. Benched with irons.
                    Standard SR 200 yd target.
                    Jon
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X