LRB M-25 10 dot rifle.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LRB M-25 10 dot rifle.

Practicing wilt my original 10 dot build rifle today. LRB M-25 with Kreiger 1/11 heavy ss in JAE chassis. Handload ammo DAG berdan brass with a 136 gr fb custom bullet over 45 gr of varget shot at 100 yds. Misses were called and I realize work is needed on the heart beat. Shot off bipod from loaded magazine.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10 dot LRB Kreiger.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	93.9 KB
ID:	25893

Good shooting, I have yet to try this but I've read it's harder than it looks.
    What about caffeine intake in the morning and what time of day do you usually shoot? I have found for me that caffeine really effects my ability to keep groups smaller. I also have high blood pressure, usually regulated well by medicine but sometimes that is probably affecting the strength of my heartbeat and I may not be in tune to it.
    m14brian

Comment

My best shooting is around 11am. Sun is usually on the target stantions by then. I usually have two cups of coffee in the morning and they are consumed by 7 so it gives the body a chance to settle down. Rgr on the high blood pressure. Don't have that problem, but the heart beat has been manageable if I can get " in the zone". There is a reason the 10 dot is called a challenge. Mine are all shot with the M14 type rifle which means something. I know guys that have tried it even with fancy bolt rifles and have given up. They don't seem to understand that no matter what you are shooting , it's the discipline of the trigger monkey that really makes the difference.

Comment

Working...
      X