CMP Special in .308.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMP Special in .308.

Picked this Special up at Camp Perry a few years ago. Springfield receiver built up with ,308 Criterion barrel. Nice shooter.

Last edited by NF1E; 06-28-2020, 05:55 AM. Reason: Add photos.

Comment

Please bear with me while I learn to post photos within a single post. Computer stuff give me a headache.

Comment

Beautiful rifle, nice finish, really nice heelstamp too.
        m14brian

Comment

These days, I look things over pretty carefully before dropping any cash.

Comment

308 garands are my favorite shooters. Nice looking rifle

Comment

Gorgeous rifle, Art! Of all the M1s I've screwed together I've yet to make me a .308 one. I really gotta get on that ball ASAP!
              Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Devil View Post
                Gorgeous rifle, Art! Of all the M1s I've screwed together I've yet to make me a .308 one. I really gotta get on that ball ASAP!
                Careful, once you shoot an M1 in .308, it will almost always become the favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by NF1E View Post

Careful, once you shoot an M1 in .308, it will almost always become the favorite.
                  Ugh!! That's what I hear!! I even have a NIB synthetic stock set for it when the inevitable happens!!! LOL
                  Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Devil View Post

Ugh!! That's what I hear!! I even have a NIB synthetic stock set for it when the inevitable happens!!! LOL
                    Maybe this will give you some inspiration to get on with the build
                    https://www.m1garandforum.com/forum/...d-range-report

Comment

Working...
                    X