Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMP Special in .308.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    CMP Special in .308.

    Picked this Special up at Camp Perry a few years ago. Springfield receiver built up with ,308 Criterion barrel. Nice shooter.

    Last edited by NF1E; 06-28-2020, 05:55 AM. Reason: Add photos.

    #2

    Comment


      #3
      Please bear with me while I learn to post photos within a single post. Computer stuff give me a headache.

      Comment


        #4
        Beautiful rifle, nice finish, really nice heelstamp too.
        m14brian

        Comment


          #5
          These days, I look things over pretty carefully before dropping any cash.

          Comment


            #6
            308 garands are my favorite shooters. Nice looking rifle

            Comment


              #7
              Gorgeous rifle, Art! Of all the M1s I've screwed together I've yet to make me a .308 one. I really gotta get on that ball ASAP!
              Welcome to the Addiction!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Jersey Devil View Post
                Gorgeous rifle, Art! Of all the M1s I've screwed together I've yet to make me a .308 one. I really gotta get on that ball ASAP!
                Careful, once you shoot an M1 in .308, it will almost always become the favorite.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by NF1E View Post

                  Careful, once you shoot an M1 in .308, it will almost always become the favorite.
                  Ugh!! That's what I hear!! I even have a NIB synthetic stock set for it when the inevitable happens!!! LOL
                  Welcome to the Addiction!

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Jersey Devil View Post

                    Ugh!! That's what I hear!! I even have a NIB synthetic stock set for it when the inevitable happens!!! LOL
                    Maybe this will give you some inspiration to get on with the build
                    https://www.m1garandforum.com/forum/...d-range-report

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X