Synthetic Stock for M1 Garand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synthetic Stock for M1 Garand

Any idea which company manufactured this stock and handguard set for the M1 Garand?

Welcome to the Addiction!

Bell and Carlson at one time made a synthetic M1 Garand stock set and so did Ramline.
    Last edited by RDS; 01-08-2017, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Local Cabelas had one of these on a Garand before Christmas. I should have bought it, as the price wasn't terrible. Timing not good.

Comment

That looks to be the B&C flavor with the typical "splattering" in the surface finish.

Comment

A Bell & Carlson? I like! They make nice stocks. Are these still in production?
          m14brian

Comment

MPI also makes a syn fiberglass M1 stock, I don't know about the hand guards. There in Portland Oregon if I have time the next time I'm down in Salem visiting I might swing by.
            Last edited by Phil McGrath; 01-28-2017, 02:24 AM.

Comment

I have a NIB Bell & Carlson stock set for the M1 Garand headed my way.......very excited!!

I wouldn't mind getting another set....just sayin'!!

Comment

You lucky Devil!
                m14brian

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey Devil View Post
                  I have a NIB Bell & Carlson stock set for the M1 Garand headed my way.......very excited!!

I wouldn't mind getting another set....just sayin'!!
                  Where's it at?

Comment

Originally posted by Phil McGrath View Post

Where's it at?
                    Still sitting in its box!!

Comment

This is an old thread, in any case AFAIK Bell & Carlson used to make stocks for M1s.

Comment

There are brown plastic stocks that are called drill team stocks. They are just like a wood stock and accept all the metal fittings. They are available from Fulton Armory, though they say they are not good for heavy shooting and are not accurate. I disagree, have them on my Garands and have fired over 1,000 rounds through a couple rifles with no problems and they are accurate.

https://www.fulton-armory.com/stocks...dsnometal.aspx
                        Last edited by tommo; 05-07-2020, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Tommo, that looks interesting. Is it lighter than a good wood set?
                          I might replace a clunky oversize stock set on a rifle with one.
                          The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
                          The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Working...
                          X