Cheek pad lace &screws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheek pad lace &screws

The lace on my M1d is split almost in two and I would like to replace it. Also when I got it there were no screws for the cheek pad. I would like to get correct replacements for these. I know the screws are brass wood screws and I’m guessing they’re #6 or 8 and around 3/4” long but I don’t know the type of head. I’ve looked on line for leather boot laces and assume I need 1/8” laces but haven’t found any with the correct color combinations. Can you all help me. Thanks again for your assistance.

If memory serves me correctly they are 8’s, they are 1/2 in long. Here is a picture of some that were tucked in a NOS one I purchased several years ago. Total length is 9/16’s.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CCyooper; 04-25-2022, 03:40 PM.

Comment

there was a seller on ebay selling NOS screws and lace. now all sold out.

Comment

• Ghost07
        Ghost07 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the heads up 1563621. I saw that and ordered the last one on the 25th. It’s scheduled to be delivered today.

The screws are odd ball 7 screws. Unless you have a source for originals they aren't available.

Comment

There was a guy on sleeze bay selling USGI lace and screw packs for 50. all sold out now. 50+

Comment

Working...
        X