M84 Scope

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M84 Scope

I have an M84 scope that does not have a home. I'm not well versed; but understanding these scopes are the original's for M1C/D sniper models. I'm looking for guidance as far as the market goes and who might be interested in them. Are they easy to come by? Basically the 411

need to post clear detailed pictures for anyone to give you a value estimate

Comment

Here are the pics.

Comment

Need clear close up pictures of the serial plate
        Look through the scopw , are there any black specs on the glass?

Comment

Is the letter K or k stamped on the turret?

Comment

Originally posted by Orlando View Post
            Need clear close up pictures of the serial plate
            On my computer I can enlarge the pictures. After I click on the picture to open it. I click on it again and the picture slightly gets bigger. My mouse pointer then changes to a "+" sign. Click again and it magnifies the picture, click again and the picture shrinks. It works on all my computers, hopefully it does on yours.

Comment

JAK I did before I posted. I saw no indication that its a two piece tube. But the photos do not show the turrets from the top down. That is why I asked if the turrets were stamped with a K or k. Les Kraft stamped the turrets when he rebuilt the scopes. Poster does not mention if scope is clear, condition of reticle and if adjustments work. Before a value Can be placed those questions need to be answered.
              Last edited by RDS; 02-01-2021, 05:11 PM.

Comment

NO K stamps. Hopefully these pictures work. There is one little black spec but that's about it, the rest of the scope is very clear

Comment

Almost forgot the retical picture

Comment

Originally posted by Colt10mm View Post
                    Almost forgot the retical picture
                    Virtually every m84 will have one or more black flecks on them. The inside of the scope tube was painted black and the paint is showing it's age. Many will have flecks even when brand new just removed from original packaging. Unfortunately once you start shooting the problem gets worse as recoil breaks off more of the crystalized 70 year old paint.

Comment

$900 on the CMP Garand Parts Forum and it will sell in a day

Comment

Working...
                      X