CMP Shipping Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMP Shipping Time

I am sure I’m not the only one, but my November order for another Service Grade (#5) shipped on the 24th with the usual overnight. Rifle serial is 791,583. As of right now, it is held up in Memphis with no ETA. I don’t know about what you guys think, but I believe CMP is getting screwed royally on shipping by Fedex . I guess it’s too much of a leap of faith to assume anyone at FedEx has enough conscious to refund CMP for all the shipments they have failed to deliver on time. I’m not upset at all, I’ve waited for months already, a few more days (or weeks) won’t hurt me at all. I just feel like CMP is getting the raw end of the deal and getting hosed in the process. Anyways, I can’t wait to see what I wind up with!

All shipping services suck right now. For some reason packages are getting hung up in UPS and FedEx hubs for days while others from farther away arrive sooner. I will say though, that FedEx tracking has to be the worse of the lot. I received 3 orders in CA by FedEx inexpectedly that tracking said was still stuck in Houston. A recent order shipping by UPS came from Las Vegas, went to Washington State, then to Oakland, CA, off to Denver, then to Oregon, back to Oakland, finally to my local hub in N CA and I finally received 6 days after the projected receive date. And the package showed the wear. Lucky, no damage. LOL and it was only a padded envelope.

Comment

I think other shipping providers are really feeling the pinch since the USPS has been really dropping the ball on stuff. Food type substances getting held up and rotting in huge piles of stuck mail, that sort of thing. I think what's happening is, people are dumping as much as possible on the other shippers and they are falling behind with no real plan to make the logjam manage to break loose. I think the managers at these facilities all need to get a plan squared up and quick, or their company reputations will suffer mightily in the long run.

Comment

Working...
      X