WWII Garand, thanks for all the help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWII Garand, thanks for all the help!

I am happy to announce that I am officially a proud WWII M1 Garand owner! I am so excited! I wanted to thank all of y'all for the help and advise. A huge thank you to Orlando for selling me this awesome piece of history and for being such a stand-up guy! I truly appreciate it.

Congratulations !!!! You received a beautiful looking rifle from Orlando.

Comment

Glad it arrived and from the smile on your face I can tell you are happy!! Thank you

Comment

Very nice looking rifle, congratulations.

Comment

Great looking rifle! Glad everything worked out and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Just owning a fine rifle is part of enjoying it.
          m14brian

Comment

Bill is a stand up guy and a straight shooter-no pun intended. Glad you dealt with him.
            Jon

Comment

And you think you have troubles now.......oh boy.....BOY!!! It’s only just beginning! That one will lead to 2 and they will yield another half dozen. And yes, this disease is terminal!! It’s called Garanditis. Haha! Congrats on the beautiful rifle! The smile says it all! Have fun with your new acquisition.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I'm beyond happy! It's great! I just keep taking it out randomly and looking at it. I'll have to figure out a nice display for it.

Oh, I think I've already caught the bug. Garanditis is real. I keep itching to snoop around to see what's out there...it'd be nice to have another, like a mixmatch, just to plink with. I've really got to rein myself in though. Unless I stumble upon an amazing deal, I figure I have to contain myself for about a year before considering another.

SA1941 - For the fun of it, I've also looked into those Marine Corps Springfield 1903s you were talking about earlier this month. Oh boy, that's a whole other avenue I can see myself getting lost in! That has definitely been put on my (neverending) "Wish List". Eventually when I decide to buy a 1903, I really do think that's what I'll be looking for. The history to it is very interesting. I appreciate you telling me about them.

Comment

Working...
                X