Recent IHCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recent IHCs

Has anyone gotten any IHCs recently? I don't mean from the CMP specifically. From anywhere.

Danny

Are you looking for one?
    Jon

Comment

TJT,
      I did not post to look for an IHC, really to see if it would start IHC conversation. As far as looking for one, who knows. I keep my eyes open.

Danny
      Last edited by danny; 02-22-2022, 09:53 AM.

Comment

Nothing recent but heres one I picked up from a private sale years back. All letter coded and original rifle

MW just under 1 TW just under 2

Comment

• ARA Rick
          ARA Rick commented
          Editing a comment
          Excellent example. At what serial number range did they start lettering the parts?

Comment

Last edited by Orlando; 02-23-2022, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Nice one!!

Comment

Originally posted by danny View Post
              TJT,
              , really to see if it would start IHC conversation. .

Danny
              Soooo what you want to talk about? questions?

Comment

A friend and I picked up 2 nice 5.2m gap letters at the north store in February.

Comment

Originally posted by Orlando View Post

Soooo what you want to talk about? questions?
                  I was looking to see what others might post about having gotten. I hope to post images of mine purchased on 1/29/22 at the North Store. Basically, anything IHC related that someone might post would be interesting. What kind of Hammer Spring Plunger is on your rifle?

Danny

Comment

plunger without wings, I dont know of a way to identify them as IHC

Comment

Originally posted by Orlando View Post
                      plunger without wings, I dont know of a way to identify them as IHC
                      I will see if I can post an image of versions I have, then maybe you can point out which is in your IHC.

Danny

Comment

Does it look like either of these? It was just luck that I grabbed an assembly with an IHC Hammer Spring Housing. I don't know if that kind of plunger was found in IHCs with the IHC Hammer Spring Housing.

Danny
                        Attached Files

Comment

Shouldn't the IHC locking lugs on the trigger bow have the dimples in the ends just like the hammer pin?
                          Jon

Comment

Originally posted by TJT View Post
                            Shouldn't the IHC locking lugs on the trigger bow have the dimples in the ends just like the hammer pin?
                            Jon
                            I don't know. The trigger group is just something I picked out of my parts box because it had the hammer spring housing, at least one of them that I was referencing. The other hammer spring housing assembly came out of the parts bin as well.

Danny

Comment

Working...
                            X