CMP HRA Correct Grade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMP HRA Correct Grade

I am seriously trying to downsize my Garand collection but I keep finding a rifle I think I cant live without. I picked up this Correct Grade HRA the other day from a private owner for less than what CMP last sold them for. He made me buy it
    This is a time capsule of what you could get from CMP years ago, still in protective grease

That is probably one of the correct grade Greek returns that CMP was selling in 2007. When I bought mine at the North store, they gave out plastic gloves to handle the correct grades because there was so much grease on them. Nice find.

Comment

Originally posted by jak View Post
      That is probably one of the correct grade Greek returns that CMP was selling in 2007. When I bought mine at the North store, they gave out plastic gloves to handle the correct grades because there was so much grease on them. Nice find.
      Yes it is, paperwork was 2009. I bought a few from North Store and remember them well, they would put them in green plastic bags for the trip home . The 1903's were also greasy pigs

Comment

Nice rifle! It needed to be in the collection.
        m14brian

Comment

Working...
        X