CMP Expert grade M1 Garand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMP Expert grade M1 Garand

I just obtained my CMP Expert grade rifle with a new stock and new barrel. The serial number I believe is the last year of production 5,7xx,xxx. The stock was well fitted and shoots better than any M1 I have shot. I'm very happy with this gun.

New barrel and stock helps make it a good shooter, glad you are enjoying it!
    m14brian

Comment

Sounds like you got a nice one there!

Comment

Very nice...I also just picked up a Expert grade. I saw the walnut stock and it just blew me away...it’s almost fancy grade. Enjoy your new M1

Comment

I also picked up an Expert Garand. Mine is in 308 Win. It keeps me from shooting my IHC too much.

Shoot safe...
          Mike

Comment

• etl483
            etl483 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looks really nice.. Thanks for sharing

Nice rifle. I put my 308 Garand in a laminated stock from Boyds, just to keep from grabbing the wrong rifle/ammo every time I was going to the range.

Comment

Originally posted by pete47 View Post
            Nice rifle. I put my 308 Garand in a laminated stock from Boyds, just to keep from grabbing the wrong rifle/ammo every time I was going to the range.
            I did the same when I built up my Navy 7.62 NATO barreled reciever to a complete rifle. The stock was free so why not? Looks good and gets lots of attention.

Comment

Working...
            X