Advice on locating a M1 Receiver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advice on locating a M1 Receiver

Any advice on where to Buy a Shooter M1 Garand Receiver is greatly Appreciated.

about your only choice is Gunbroker

Comment

CMP used to sell receivers, I would contact them and ask.

Comment

Originally posted by flgliderpilot View Post
        CMP used to sell receivers, I would contact them and ask.
        CMP only sells receivers or barreled receivers on their auction site.
        Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

How much do they go for?

Comment

Wait... Bare Garand recievers exist? *sells AR jigs and tools on ZIdaho*

I heard about International rebarrels but can you really parts build a Garand like an AR or a CETME?cx

Comment

That's a hold the phone and stop the press change of conditions! I thought the Garand was basically extinct and on the parts salvage path like my Vz.52!

Comment

garand parts are plentiful and cheaper than they have been for years if you know where to look. Garand receivers are hard to come by and expensive

Comment

Wow, “They are hard to come by”. I parked 2350 receivers several years ago imported from Central America. $35.00 apiece, any flavor except M1C or M1D. Guess who bought a pile of them? Don’t ask, they are not for sale.

Comment

I just bought a papered CMP A grade B/R 3 mil. with NOS 55 barrel and clip latch for 650. and think it was a good deal. Have all parts in stock to complete. service grades are selling for a solid 1300. NOS barrel maybe 1375.

Comment

Palmetto State Armory thru its Nodak division announced at SHOT Show it will be making a H&R semi auto M16A1. They had a sample at SHOT. They are also intending to make H&R M1 Garands with forged receivers. When they purchased H&R, they received H&R's Technical Package for M1 Garand production. They also plan to make M14s with forged receivers marked H&R. There is a you tube video with an interview with the president of Nodak.
                      Last edited by RDS; 01-22-2022, 09:23 AM.

Comment

I would like to get a WRA one someday. I just don't know the cost or even where in CA.

Comment

going to cost you $700 -$850 for a WRA receiver, not hardly worth it is it?

Comment

• Rogue5
                            Rogue5 commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Yikes! Where? Only on Gun Broker?

Anywhere you can find one.......................................

Comment

Working...
                          X