7/ 8 round loading problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7/ 8 round loading problem

Have noticed problems when trying to load a full 8 round clip. It has no problem handling 7 rounds. Any answers. Thanks. Steve

Are you asking about the enbloc not wanting to have 8 rounds or your rifle doesn’t want to chamber the first round from an eight round enbloc?

Comment

Take out the op rod spring and make sure it is not broken. Check for pieces or junk in the bottom of the op rod. Is the rifle properly greased ?
      Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

I seen this before and not sure it will work. Make sure the top round in the enbloc is facing to the right (op rod). This has helped some.

Comment

If you are having problems seating a fully loaded clip, grease the surfaces for the OP-rod catch. When I've done that loading was far easier, and the bolt would slide under my thumb and chamber the first round without having to give the op rod a bump.
          The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
          The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Originally posted by Captpuck View Post
            Have noticed problems when trying to load a full 8 round clip. It has no problem handling 7 rounds. Any answers. Thanks. Steve
            Clean and lubricate the rifle as instructed on the site. A little grease goes a long way but it is required.
            Last edited by David Milisock; 11-04-2021, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Check the follower arm and make sure its not bent.

Comment

Make sure the follower isn't installed backwards. It can be done.
                Jon

Comment

Working...
                X