Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Service grade garands on back order again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SA1941
    replied
    As long as your order is postmarked before the day they show out of stock on the website you will be fine. If you were unfortunate enough to mail it in the day they ran out, you better be coming up with an alternative plan. They were out of stock with SG rifles last summer and didn’t receive any more in until August I believe. I was able to squeeze two more out during that spell. I’m glad I did. We are nearing the end I am afraid as 86,000 rifles only goes so far and we are now at least a couple of years into the Philippine supply.

Leave a comment:

• RushTheBus
    replied
    Originally posted by Quak View Post
    Perhaps that was a stupid question. Of course its happened before. What do they typically do? Refund your money or will they let you wait? I sent an email in to enquire and will share my results.

I hope they just let me wait it out...im in no hurry for it
    The website says they will try and fill orders that are in house already but if they cannot they will reach out via email.

either way, I’m sure you’ll be fine. Reading through the CMP forums it looks like this isn’t the first time this has happened. Seems like a lot of panic buying right now.

Leave a comment:

• Orlando
    replied
    If your order is already in you will get a rifle......................................

Leave a comment:

• Quak
    replied
    Perhaps that was a stupid question. Of course its happened before. What do they typically do? Refund your money or will they let you wait? I sent an email in to enquire and will share my results.

I hope they just let me wait it out...im in no hurry for it
    Last edited by Quak; 05-06-2021, 09:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quak
    replied
    Damn...now im nervous again. Sent one in via snail mail a week ago today. Guess ill see if they cash the check. This kind of thing ever happen before on the service grades?
    Last edited by Quak; 05-06-2021, 09:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• RushTheBus
    replied
    Just an update, the CMP website is showing service grade rifles as being sold out as of today, 05/06/21.

Leave a comment:

• RushTheBus
    replied
    Originally posted by Orlando View Post
    They are available, its just a 14-16 week wait. CMP does not build service grades, they are just behind with orders.It takes time to fill orders and they also have to go through rifles and grade them
    This is nothing unusual, happens every time people start panic buying
    Back in DCM days it could take up to a year for rifle to arrive and you had no choice of grade
    Thanks for the input and historical knowledge. Very much appreciated, still rolling around putting in an order in.

Leave a comment:

• Quak
    replied
    Thank you Orlando. Great info...much appreciated

Leave a comment:

• Orlando
    replied
    They are available, its just a 14-16 week wait. CMP does not build service grades, they are just behind with orders.It takes time to fill orders and they also have to go through rifles and grade them
    This is nothing unusual, happens every time people start panic buying
    Back in DCM days it could take up to a year for rifle to arrive and you had no choice of grade
    Last edited by Orlando; 05-05-2021, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quak
    replied
    Thats what id like to know. Id prefer not to pay additional for a WRA receiver

Leave a comment:

• RushTheBus
    replied
    I’m curious is the back order a supply issue or just an issuing of processing and rebuilding the rifles they have in stock?

Leave a comment:

• AdamAl973
    replied
    SA and H&R are back ordered, I confirmed this via email with them on a pending order I had. I recommend shooting them an email, I did and it resulted in me receiving a WRA service grade. Came to me this week. As of earlier this week they had a couple field grades available I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Orlando
    replied
    If they are listed on sales page they are available, they are listed......................

Leave a comment:

• Quak
    replied
    I saw that...I would call but getting them on the phone is next to impossible.

Leave a comment:

• RushTheBus
    replied
    For whatever it’s worth the website is still listing service and field grade rifles for sale.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X