IHC Book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IHC Book

Has any one heard any thing more about Wayne Bradford's supposed book on the tractor rifles? Is Wayne still around?
    Jon

Jon....Wayne still posts occasionally on the CMP forum, but he didn't say anything about his book.

Comment

doubt its ever going to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Orlando View Post
        doubt its ever going to happen
        I kind of got that impression a few years ago but needed to reaffirm.
        Thanks jak and Bill.
        Jon

Comment

Takes a lot of money to publish a book, even Canfield's book on the Garand was printed off-shore. Also is there a market for a $75.00 to $100.00 (estimate)book on the IHC? They were limited and because of problems provide the collector with variations, but the IHC is famous as the US Ordnance's favorite gift to the third world countries
          Last edited by RCS; 12-09-2019, 05:14 PM.

Comment

It wouldn't be the first book I paid a C-note for. Education is expen$ive.
            Jon
            Last edited by TJT; 12-09-2019, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I think the market is there for this book, people would pay up for it.

Comment

I'd buy it in a heart beat.
                Jon

Comment

This IHC book would provide a wealth of knowledge all in one place. It would be a shame if all that information was lost forever. I would buy it.

Comment

The late Ed Clancy had published two small books on the pre WW2 M1 Rifle, having been a researcher at the archives for years (kind of what collectors do now on the USMC data that has been found in the archives during the last two years). Clancy supposedly had enough early information to do another book on the Winchester M1 Rifle but health issues forced him to sell the information before he died in 2015.

Comment

Do we know where, or to whom the info was sold? Maybe we could do a group-buy and retain the info. Just a thought.
                      Jon

Comment

Working...
                      X