1955 NM Lot numbers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1955 NM Lot numbers?

A long time ago Ray Meketa provided me the Lot numbers used in the 55 and 56 NM’s. I have misplaced them. If I remember correctly 54 was a TW lot and there were two FA lots used in 55 maybe 4317 and 43xx, I don’t recall anything about 56. Any ideas on 55 and or 56? Mostly interested in 55. Any assistance would be appreciated. Regards

Best bet is to have someone post what you are looking for on the IAA website (International Ammunition Association). I never joined but if you do want membership, the dues were $50 per year. Ray
    Meketa died and I use to get a lot of data on the early US 7,62mm cartridges from him

Comment

Thanks, that is what I was sort of thinking. Ray was a super helpful guy and he loved to share his information. He was always looking for a 41nm round. I had sort of talked him into selling me a 11 round box of grenade ammunition and then he unfortunately passed away. He was a great help to me.

Comment

I have a few National Match and special match cartridges from the 1920's, different headstamps from the military. I do have a F A 36NM cartridge in mint condition but nothing else in 30's NM cartridges. Also have a NM 1903 that was used in the 1931 National Matches (John Beard provided the information). Will look for photos if there is an interest

Comment

Working...
        X