Trading for a cmp garand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading for a cmp garand

Hi all new member first post of many I hope I have the opportunity to trade a sks and a Enfield rifle for a cmp special grade garand it's a Springfield with a new stock not sure of the year looks awesome to me but don't really know much about them yet just wanted to see what your opinion on the trade was I know that my description is not great thanks in advance

Hi all sorry it was a service grade not special

Comment

Service grade is $750 delivered, as long as the value of those two rifles are the same or less and you want a garand I would say its a deal

Comment

What kind of SKS, and Enfield are you giving up ?

Comment

All depends on the value of the Enfield.. SKS is a no brainer getting rid of..

Comment

I made the trade they cost me about the same as what the garand would of cost from the CMP and after getting it I have no regrets it's a 1945 Springfield 3.6 million range can't wait to shoot it

Comment

You won't be sorry. I have a variety of firearms, and I enjoy shooting each of them, but none compare to my Garands. Their history alone is fascinating, but they are also fun to work on, fun to collect, fun to read about, and a blast to shoot. Be sure to let us know what you think when you shoot it.

Comment

Working...
              X