Springfield Armory 32039

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springfield Armory 32039

Photos of SA 32039 for those whom are interested.

Stripped receiver, refinished, w/ 7th round correction as procured by me on 12/17/2015.

This receiver is now in my collection.
    Welcome to the Addiction!

Are you going to use a early or mid war barrel ? also nice to find a converted SPG stock too. My 35971 has been posted on here before, but still one of my favorite rebuilds

Comment

I'm not really sure what I'm going to do with it, yet. There are a few other projects that I'm working on right now, so this one will have to wait a bit.

Comment

Really neat receiver. It'll make a great project. If I can add my 2 cents I'd go for a mid war rebuild. My best guess would be that's when it went in for its first rebuild. Be really neat to see it brought back to life

Comment

I think a mid-war rebuild is probably the route that I'll eventually take with this receiver. I have a few other gas trap receivers as well, but right now the only one that I'm making any serious attempt to "restore" is 20435 since it lacks the 7th-round correction and shows original finish.

Comment

This receiver is now on its way to Jack for his build. Treat her well, my friend. She's an old war horse and shows some battle scarring, but is perfect for your build!!

Comment

Roger that!!

Comment

She's in Pine Bush my friend.

Comment

Roger that Brain.. Crazy excited!! If it wasn't for the snow I'd be making a B line for my FFL's place.. Haven't been at it for very long but it's been an awesome journey nonetheless.

Comment

Working...
                  X