Revision 2 Followers w/ Early Slides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revision 2 Followers w/ Early Slides

These super nice revision 2 followers are sporting early slides and are in really outstanding condition. Very lucky to have these in my collection now.
    Welcome to the Addiction!

The early Springfield revision 3 is quite difficult to find, I have two revision 3 followers that are un-marked.

Even more difficult is the 1941 Winchester 45 degree front & back slide on the unmarked Winchester number 2 follower (photo) not: Nothing in Canfield's book about this Winchester slide ?

Comment

What serial range did WRA stop using the 15-20 degree and or the dual 45 degree long nose slides? While Canfield did a great job of updating information there is still a lot of information absent. Especially the down in the weeds technical stuff that knuckleheads like me ponder about. I wish someone would do a Pyle GT style book for WRA rifles.

Comment

Not really enough information available. A recent discovery of two early Winchesters (both with WRA RS stocks) that were on display in a museum, may provide some additional information on the receivers and parts (if everything is still original and not changed at some point in time)

Comment

Any update on the early discovered WRA's. What would your best guess be on when the last long nose 15-20 degree slides were used by WRA? Regards,
          CC

Comment

Working...
          X