New Build 95K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Build 95K

I finally found a 1940 - Decembeer 1940. I was looking to see if anyone has a datasheet for Amy rifles close to this serial?

Duff's blue book lists 2 for Deccember 1940 but they are sightly later - 100K and older.

Scott

I have a data sheet on 95024 reported as original. Arm, follower flat face, barrel: D35448-4 D-4-F S-A 12-40, bolt 2SA heat lot T1, op rod catch late, cover rear sight indented marked with small x. cylinder D-35449-SA, ferrule stock milled, Guard rear no op rod cut, cip with groove, Guard trigger -1-SA, Guide bullet B8875-1SA, hammer 2SA, housing D28290-1-SA, sight knobs checkered solid arrows, round firing pin, short pinion w/flush nut, butt plate with trap door, Rod follower round body with single keystone spring, stock SA GHS large wheel

Comment

Originally posted by RCS View Post
      I have a data sheet on 95024 reported as original. Arm, follower flat face, barrel: D35448-4 D-4-F S-A 12-40, bolt 2SA heat lot T1, op rod catch late, cover rear sight indented marked with small x. cylinder D-35449-SA, ferrule stock milled, Guard rear no op rod cut, cip with groove, Guard trigger -1-SA, Guide bullet B8875-1SA, hammer 2SA, housing D28290-1-SA, sight knobs checkered solid arrows, round firing pin, short pinion w/flush nut, butt plate with trap door, Rod follower round body with single keystone spring, stock SA GHS large wheel
      Perfect mate thank you! It has a 1944 barrel but I can't change that. Except for that I have most parts Minus the round body follower Rod. I have a repro Type 2 and repro Keystone Spring. Also have a later handguard and GAW Stock with small cross cannons on underside of the Pistol Grip, however this matches the Handguards perfectly and so I am loathe to change it. I do have repro stamps for large wheel and GHS and was considering stamping it as I would be open to ecpplaining that it is reproduction. Plus it has the small cross Cannons on the underside.

Also in exchange of the latter parts I have:

Trigger with Hole
      -1SA Trigger Guard
      -4 SA Safety
      -1SA Hammer
      Operating Rod catch marked 0 on accelerator
      Rear cover no ribs
      B8875SA Bullet Guide

Any idea on correct follower? I have a Revision 2 with Later Slide got from Bubba! Cqqnt find a revision 4 anywhere!

Scott
      Last edited by Arnhem44mad; 07-10-2022, 05:27 AM.

Comment

Scott, forgot the follower is revision 4 late slide, safety revision 6 no hole, operating rod -1-SA without cut.

Also have a reported original data on serial number 167583 with S-A 12-40 barrel, trigger housing -2-SA, rear hand guard with op rod cut, round body follower rod with single keystone spring too.
        Otherwise same data as 95K

Comment

Originally posted by RCS View Post
          Scott, forgot the follower is revision 4 late slide, safety revision 6 no hole, operating rod -1-SA without cut.

Also have a reported original data on serial number 167583 with S-A 12-40 barrel, trigger housing -2-SA, rear hand guard with op rod cut, round body follower rod with single keystone spring too.
          Otherwise same data as 95K
          Thank you mate!

I can't find a Revision 4 follower anywhere!😔

Comment

Working...
          X