gas trap rifle front sights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gas trap rifle front sights

Here is an old photo for Scott taken in 2012. All the front sights are fake except for one, when the Rat-Worx repro gas traps became available their front sight was such a poor representation that many owners purchased a better quality repro from sight. Originals were around $1500.00 if you could find one back then. Some variations came from Rathway, NJ, some from a company in northern Illinois,
    some from Utah and Calif. These are difficult to make because of the four serrations on top of each sight ear.

The only thing I bought from Utah was a 1965 license plate for my car. Click image for larger version

Name:	p1010020_0021.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	36028
    Attached Files

Originally posted by RCS View Post
    Here is an old photo for Scott taken in 2012. All the front sights are fake except for one, when the Rat-Worx repro gas traps became available their front sight was such a poor representation that many owners purchased a better quality repro from sight. Originals were around $1500.00 if you could find one back then. Some variations came from Rathway, NJ, some from a company in northern Illinois,
    some from Utah and Calif. These are difficult to make because of the four serrations on top of each sight ear.

The only thing I bought from Utah was a 1965 license plate for my car. Click image for larger version

Name:	p1010020_0021.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	148.7 KB
ID:	36028
    Awesome mate, thank you! Doubt I'll ever find one but cool to see!

Scott

Comment

Working...
    X