Winchester Top Hat Follower Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Winchester Top Hat Follower Questions

Hi guys, which is the more appropriate follower for a September 3rd 1943 Winchester manufactured M1 Rifle:

1. Black Finish Top Hat

2. Grey Finish Top Hat

Or are both equally as correct?

Many thanks!

Scott
    Last edited by Arnhem44mad; 05-27-2022, 04:56 PM.

I would say which ever follower is a match in color to the rest of the receiver & parts

Comment

Thanks mate. My issue is also that I have 5 of them and some are a different shape than others.

Trying to determine what one would e accurate for a 1943.

Scott
      Last edited by Arnhem44mad; 05-29-2022, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Scott, Can you post a few photos? early WRA had the 45 x 20 degree slide, 90 degree face, second had the 45 x 45 degree slide & 90 degree face. then the short nose could be CM marked on bottom or not marked. I am not into Win 13 parts but there was also a #12 and CSS Examples non serif WRA and Redfield pointed there was a Win 13 follower and slide too

Comment

Originally posted by RCS View Post
          Scott, Can you post a few photos? early WRA had the 45 x 20 degree slide, 90 degree face, second had the 45 x 45 degree slide & 90 degree face. then the short nose could be CM marked on bottom or not marked. I am not into Win 13 parts but there was also a #12 and CSS Examples non serif WRA and Redfield pointed there was a Win 13 follower and slide too
          I posted them on another thread recently. Will copy them over🙂

Scott

Comment

Working...
          X