SPG Stock For Sale on CMP Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPG Stock For Sale on CMP Forum

Hello fellow enthusiasts, there is a guy selling an SPG stock on cmp forum just now. I asked after it bu he says he won't ship to Scotland. Even after I explained he wouldn't have to he still wouldn't budge.

I was looking to put a hard deposit down then pay off. Just a heads up that there is a nice piece over there!

Many thanks!

Scott

I agree with the seller. I would prefer it stay in the states for use on a non deactivated rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by 56hotrod View Post
      I agree with the seller. I would prefer it stay in the states for use on a non deactivated rifle.
      Don't be so close minded. It could always return once it's had it's 450 covid Booster jabs.

Scott

Comment

Most of us know it is illegal to ship USGI gun parts outside of the US and will not do so. You shouldnt ask people to do what you know is illegal

Comment

During the obamanation violations of ITAR restrictions were increased to a felony conviction, a half million dollar fine, and 5 years in prison.
          We can assume that any violations of any export restrictions, in particular firearm components, will be used by this administration as as opportunity to ruin the exporter's life.
          The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
          The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

A few years ago on another forum I was contacted by a new member who wanted to purchase some items I had for sale. When he said he was located in Europe, I
            said due to federal regulations I couldn't send any gun part to another country. Then he asked if I could send the parts to his friend in Canada. Again I said no. He said some of the parts were only springs and screws and don't look like gun parts. I said they were still gun parts. Finally the guy gave up. He also never posted again on that forum. Now I think that it was possibly the ATF doing a sting operation.
            Last edited by jak; 11-01-2021, 09:24 AM.
            Looking for SA bayonet 1045220

Comment

Originally posted by Arnhem44mad View Post

Don't be so close minded. It could always return once it's had it's 450 covid Booster jabs.

Scott
              That's hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by Jmd62 View Post

That's hilarious
                I've often found that you need hunour in this hobby mate!🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Arnhem44mad View Post

I've often found that you need hunour in this hobby mate!🤣🤣
                  Absolutely!

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                    During the obamanation violations of ITAR restrictions were increased to a felony conviction, a half million dollar fine, and 5 years in prison.
                    We can assume that any violations of any export restrictions, in particular firearm components, will be used by this administration as as opportunity to ruin the exporter's life.
                    So Obama actually did something GOOD for US gun owners.....by helping keep more parts IN the US. Wow, I never thought I would say he did anything worth a crap.

Let's keep these parts in the USA fellas! 😁

Comment

I'm a newbie on this forum (primarily a carbine collector) and I also have a really nice SA/SPG modified gas trap stock that has been inspected and verified genuine by RickB. I am interested to see what that seller was offering, especially to get an idea about reasonable asking price, but I don't know how to find that post. Can someone please direct me to that? [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by raycer911 View Post
                        I'm a newbie on this forum (primarily a carbine collector) and I also have a really nice SA/SPG modified gas trap stock that has been inspected and verified genuine by RickB. I am interested to see what that seller was offering, especially to get an idea about reasonable asking price, but I don't know how to find that post. Can someone please direct me to that? [email protected]
                        It's gone mate. Deleted by seller.

Scott

Comment

here are some stock photos that were posted here awhile back. Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN3742.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	32358 I have since had an appraisal $1500.00

The stock had the large over small holes in the butt modified to standard two equal sized holes and recut for the trapdoor butt plate. Rebuild stamps with the rare serif P in box.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X