Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keystone Spring

Hello
    I'm looking at a few reproduction keystone springs. What do I need to look for? Thickness of coil's? Number of coils print? Overall length? Inner diameter? Outer diameter? Any help would be great
    Call or text is best
    thank you
    andy
    440-525-4689

Paul Goedde or Bubba1 had some excellent repros that work in your rifle, and they look good

Comment

Yep, agree on Bubba's spings. I have a set on my Rat Worx type 2 GT. These are shootable springs too, work well.

Comment

I'll keep that in mind if it if those springs ever come up? But my question is what are the dimensions that I should be looking for in a reproduction spring? I have a set offered To me which came from Tony Giacobe and I'm not sure if they are any good?

Comment

First repro keystone springs came from Joe Sturdy in Utah, did not work, guys tried annealing and removing coils never worked. Later Giacobbe sold repro keystone springs that never worked. If Giacobbe will guarantee his repro keystone will work in an M1 rifle or refund, then buy them !

The repro keystone from Paul (bubba1) will work in your rifle.

So far, you can not dulpicate the original keystone spring and thats why they sell for over 4K now

photos show original springs Click image for larger version  Name:	p1010013_0014.jpg Views:	4 Size:	268.7 KB ID:	25513
          Attached Files
          Last edited by RCS; 09-10-2020, 08:52 PM.

Comment

I'm curious. Why are keystone springs so hard to duplicate ?

Comment

Working...
            X