Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would anyone be needing a minty small font/rollmarked B 8875 W.R.A. bullet guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would anyone be needing a minty small font/rollmarked B 8875 W.R.A. bullet guide?

I picked this up a good while back from Northridge International back in the walk in and browse the parts days, appears to have parts bin wear and not likely ever mounted.

Here it's the one on the left of the SA B8875 guides.

Anybody looking for one? BTW, I'm definitely NOT gold-mining here, this is simply rather surplus to my needs. My "Winchester equipped" Winchester build has enough parts & I don't require an extreme "vanity piece", so to speak....my other Winnie bullet guide is fine.

If the SA early guides are interesting, just let me know... one is a postwar rebuild with hard chromed accelerator hump. [Far right, the other was "timed" (one side) with a touch of hammer obviously.]
    Last edited by LavaTech; 08-30-2019, 09:07 PM. Reason: Post Scriptum!! My bad, this one was indeed used but not much. It also saw some application of hammer to time it to the "rifle of its day".
Working...
X