picked up 11179

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

picked up 11179

My 2d post! This rifle was on the Gunboards Forum for $1200 and the gentleman took my offer $1150 delivered. I got a letter yesterday from Sandy Farlow that it was sold as a rack grade in 2004 from the North Store. It was reported on the CMP forum that the stock may have been changed by someone between then and now. I really don't care because I love this rifle. It's has the gas trap modification, all SA parts and a 46 or 48 barrel the has a ME of 1. Pictures......
    Click image for larger version  Name:	11179-1.jpg Views:	2 Size:	153.0 KB ID:	20691
    Attached Files
    Last edited by sakorick; 07-21-2019, 08:03 AM.

more Pictures ahead
    Attached Files

Comment

Thank you for posting. A very nice rifle indeed. Nice clear heel markings.
      Last edited by RDS; 07-21-2019, 08:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RDS View Post
        Thank you for posting. A very nice rifle indeed. Nice clear heel markings.
        Thanks Old Salt....I found you!

Comment

Nice rifle, obviously SA barrel, bolt, and trigger group, nice heel stamp, looks to be in nice shape. Congrats on getting it.
          m14brian

Comment

What do you look for in a original rear sight?

Comment

Photo of early rear assembly on 12K rifle, I think your rebuild 11K would look good with a type 2 lock bar. Click image for larger version  Name:	dscn1070.jpg Views:	2 Size:	133.8 KB ID:	20736

Comment

Did the cover have a number on it? Arrows open or closed?

Comment

Working...
                X