Garanditis Forum Gone????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garanditis Forum Gone????

Is it true that the Garanditis forum is no longer?
    If so, why??
    I really liked that place..........a lot of outstanding info for the advanced collectors.

I went over there and logged in, but the forums were all gone except for a few threads at the top.
    Welcome to the Addiction!

Yes according to the forum it will be closing at the end of the month. It was a great forum. I think this may be one the go to places from now on. I know many of the knowledgeable posters from that forum post here. I would pay for a CD of the archive on that forum. By the way it is still up and running. Since it appears you may not have logged in for a while you need to click on the window to expand the time of messages. I just looked and there were at least 6months still posted. Not much activity maybe that is why it is shutting down.

Comment

That's sad to hear, I'm curious as to why as well. You could be right CCyooper, it could be other reasons as well. I wonder if the owners lost interest or could no longer do it for some reason. I am on another forum that has severely slowed up to almost nothing but the owner wants out so he is trying to sell it not shut it down.
      m14brian

Comment

Dave Rilling started garanditis.com and later left it, Dave use to shoot at Camp Perry every year and was friends with Rick B.

Comment

Okay good to know. I sent the board manager an email, but have yet to hear back. Thanks for the info, Robert!

Comment

Despite my best efforts, the board manager has decided to shut the forum section of the website down.

RIP Garanditis forum, you will be missed.

Comment

Wow.
              m14brian

Comment

Working...
              X