Facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook

Has anyone else had Facebook fact check there recent posts. I have been notified by Facebook three times in last 6 weeks that my posts were inaccurate per their fact checkers. In all three cases it was all trivial, petty and debatable. So I decided to end and in fact did end my Facebook account today.
    Last edited by RDS; 07-11-2021, 08:49 AM.

I never had a facebook account. For those who do want to delete their account follow the info in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTD7Ix8Q45M
    Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

Good info jak. I have never had an account either, for me the only reason would be a couple other hobbies I have the people are only on there and I am missing a lot.
      m14brian

Comment

I had a facistbook account, but was careful not to post anything about myself, and avoided controversial subjects. I closed the account several years ago and never looked back.
        The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
        The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

I cancelled my fb M1 accounts a l-o-n-g time ago. Never had a fb problem per se, just too many asshats and arm chair "experts".
          Jon

Comment

I like it just for keeping in touch with fellow Mq enthusiasts across the pond😃

Scott

Comment

Never had an FB account ever. Isn't it and Anti-2A ?

Comment

I have one for grandbabies! On it rarely! Loaded with asshats,some are relatives!!

Comment

They are part of the "big tech" folks trying to turn us all into properly indoctrinated leftists. The simple fact that they practice wholesale censorship shows they should not be used by any freedom-loving people.
                  The thief may possess something he stole, but he does not own it.
                  The owner has a right to take his property back from the thief.

Comment

Working...
                  X