Besides the Obvious.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides the Obvious.....

.......What else do you do in your "spare time"? What other hobbies do you pursue?
    For me, a good 30 mile bike ride gets the adrenaline moving and clears the mind. Did my weekly ride to Long Beach and back Friday. That's my '84 Peugeot that I bought new. And yes, that's the Queen Mary hiding behind my saddle. Let's see some pics of your other interests.
    Jon
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20210604_094820.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.04 MB ID:	29825
    Last edited by TJT; 06-07-2021, 10:42 AM.

I only wish I could still ride. Lionel trains are one of my many interests. Riding real steam trains is another. American history.

Comment

Hey Jon,

Great shot and that's a nice area to ride, run or walk around. My wife is from Long Beach so we drive up that way when we get a chance. I also like to get out and ride a bit and run by the beach. Besides that, researching my Dad's ETO experience, studying foreign languages and collecting American and German WW2 militaria.

Thanks!
      James
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_7420.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	160.1 KB
ID:	29833

Last edited by Jmd62; 06-06-2021, 11:38 PM.

Comment

When my dogs are healthy I enjoy taking them for long walks in the woods behind my home.
        Looking for SA bayonets 922033 & 1045220

Comment

Working...
        X