Question about member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question about member

Why is RSeccombe with three posts listed as an advanced collector with 10 gold bars ??

He's listed as a member, not an advanced collector. Don't pay attention to the gold bars. They were never set up properly here. It's on my agenda to set that rating up properly.
    Welcome to the Addiction!

Comment

Hey Jersey Devil, are you from New Jersey? I have a reason for asking, I may need some Garand M-1 parts. This guy came up on the internet,Garand Man, Tony G. have you ever herd of him, I think he is up in Years maybe 80+ But sells really nice parts, nothing negative except about some gun show in Georgia, but that’s it. I know another Colleague from our highway 4 range, has bought a few parts, spring set, safety, latch Assy.

Comment

• Jersey Devil
        Jersey Devil commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes, Sir. I'm in NJ, and know Tony Giacobbe very well. Please send me a list of what parts you're looking for.

Okay I was able to talk to Tony yesterday, Our Phone conversation was good, sounds like you like the guy, I feel his Honesty would be a very good resource to work with! I am waiting on my new Garand have a routing number for delivery, my third Classic Military weapon. Their is so much Garand parts offered, I decided to get with somebody that would support. Thanks Jersey Devil, great to hear from ya! Salute

Comment

Ya Tony Giacobbe is a straight up guy, I highly recommend him, he is the real deal! Salute Tony AJ

Comment

Tony Giacobbe is a great guy to deal with.

Comment

Working...
          X